That's one small click for you,
one giant leap for your company
Gamification 3.0 is a new version of gamification programs based on computer games.
Its strength lies in making the progress in the game world dependable on player’s business results.
It enables the creation of long-term motivational mechanism which pushes players to constantly
better the business results.
In our portfolio one can find programs that have led to increase of the fulfillment of targets,
an increase in e-learning participation to 70% and lowering the level of employee rotation by 20%.
The key purpose of our game-like schema is creating a virtual game
that has mechanics and main story line customized to the specific business
needs of the project and to the expectations of the platform users.
At least 60% of the users of our gamification platforms
become engaged players after completing the initial
stage of the game. As part of the welcome package
our players receive resources which allow them to complete
a dozen of plot missions. The level of challenges rises
which results in increased players’ engagement and boosts
their feeling of development.
When the user has been drawn into the game,
the starting resources get depleted. From that point on,
the only way to get sufficient resources to continue
the game is the fulfillment of business goals.
The better the player fulfills the business goals,
the more resources he gets and the faster he can
progress in the game world.
of internal gamification participants
participants of B2B gamification program
an average participation level
of correct answers to the questions
reduction of the resolution time
increase of the number of solutions
Lowering the level of employee rotation by 20%.
Since 2003 we have been specializing in creating motivational programs building long-term relationships of customers and
contractors with such brands like Toyota Motor Poland, BASF Chemical Company, Santander Consumer Bank,
ENERGA, TEVA, Amica and many others. Presently we use the experiences gained during the implementation
of a dozen loyalty and relationship programs to build the engagement of our gamification platforms users.
Once the engagement is formed, we motivate users to change their behaviour into a behavior they will facilitate
achieving the business objectives set out for the gamification program.
- building relationships based on long-term cooperation, loyalty and trust with the most important customers
of the company
- the program grants participants access to thoroughly researched specialist knowledge in the form of market reports,
current stock exchange quotations, news and articles
- the participants have access to a broad range of benefits exchanged for the points collected on individual accounts
the program also includes professional advisory of customer consultants in the field of technology and farming topics
- Building and strengthening a long-term relationship with a loyal customer by means of an attractive point system,
dedicated special offers, personalized online communication and access to valuable benefits
- The participants of the program collect points for purchasing a car, visiting the authorized workshop, payments
with bank cards or for doing shopping at the program’s partners’.
- The points may be exchanged for a discount when purchasing a next car or when carrying out maintenance services
- 75% of program participants is loyal to the brand (in comparison with the customer loyalty rate of 52% among the customers not being
participants of the program
- 16,9% of participants own at least 2 registered Toyota cars.
Story line: a building-management game where players are striving
to obtain a 100% BIO certificate for the products manufactured
on the farm
Providing a new channel of communication, strengthening the contact with present
and new customers Fuller satisfaction of needs and expectations of a growing group of young (35+)
Lexus clients Reinforcing the effect of image investments in the brand
Increase in the frequency of visits to the car showroom among the users
of the application by min. 25% Higher conversion of leads from the application compared
with mailing campaigns by min. 15%
- a work tool for zone managers, who build and develop relationships with dealer stations on behalf of the bank
- access to modern and flexible communication tool and sales support
- simultaneously the bank uses the solutions available on the platform to build relationships with zone managers
- motivating the showroom advisers to promote Santander Consumer Banku financial products actively
by means of individual sales targets and a point system connected with them
- maintaining constant communication with the platform participants
- maintaining and developing long-term relationships with car showrooms owners
- organizing additional special events and competitions
- basic work tool for financial advisers
- the project is aimed at sellers in order to motivate them to sell actively in hire purchase system
- various events and competitions are organized within the platform
(including the possibility of flexible adaptation to current business goals and needs)
- motivating the participants to sell actively by means of setting individual sales targets
- building loyalty through rewarding for the targets reached.
- active communication of the platform participants with financial advisers
Story line: a building-strategy game where players’ goal is to rebuild a city
destroyed by a natural disaster and to protect it against imminent cataclysms
Awards: Golden Arrow 2017 Statuette (category B2B loyalty programs)
Story line: a building-strategy game
where the player’s goal is to rebuild a city affected by
a brick crisis. The player becomes a mayor who rebuilds
the city and makes its citizens happy
- Building a base of active contractors
- Encouraging to buy and recommend ROCKWOOL mineral wool
- Educating the contractors in the field of products presentation, the process of conversation with the investor,
presenting the advantage over competition’s products
- Promoting the best contractors on the market
- Integrating the contractors with the ROCKWOOL company
The key principle of the program:
Rewarding the contractor for each accepted realization utilizing ROCKWOOL mineral wool
Story line: the player joins the game for the title
of the Hero of the Community. To
achieve it he must in particular post solutions to the
problems raised on the Community forum.
Awards: Lithy 2017
(the third prize in the category Digital Design Excellence)
Największy przyjaciel Oskara Wegnera. Totalny gamemaster. Gra tylko o wysokie stawki.